Finally! This little project has taken me several days and several tries. I got this pattern off of Etsy, and it was super tricky. It took me a while to figure it out. Once it was finished, it was seriously way too small to fit baby girl's head (big surprise). In fact, it probably wouldn't have fit a 1 month old's. Grrr. So, I spent a long while merging it with another pattern, finding a different flower pattern, and voila! I started and finished it while watching Ghost Town last night. And it actually fits my baby's huge head. Hooray!
I don't really like how the visor part turned out, so maybe I will tweak the pattern some more once my fingers get a break from the hook-hold stiffness!